From:
Mary Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:08:09 -0400
Please circulate the advert below for a 3-year
position teaching history of economics.

I shall be at the HES meeting in Denver, 26-29th
June, and am happy to answer questions from
anyone about the position either there, or by email: [log in to unmask]

Mary Morgan

******************************

Department of Economic History

LSE Fellow in Economic History

Fixed-term from 1st October 2009 to 30th September 2012

Salary: From £31,711 - £38,391 pa incl.

Reference: 22/08/TF

Application deadline: 14th July 2009

The Department of Economic History is seeking to
appoint a LSE Fellow to provide teaching cover
for Professor Mary Morgan, who has been offered a
British Academy Wolfson Research Professorship.
The post is full-time and for 3 years.

You should have the ability to teach in at least
two of the following fields: the history of
economics; economic history methodology; and
general economic history, at undergraduate and graduate level.

You will have a completed PhD by the post start
date, a proven ability to teach and strong research interests.

Potential applicants with interests in these or
related fields should visit www.lse.ac.uk/collections/economicHistory
for full details of teaching programmes.

Please see the instructions of how to apply
<https://exchange.lse.ac.uk/humanResources/recruitment/jobsAtLSE/jobDescriptionsAndPersonSpecifications/2208TF/2208TFhow.pdf>
<https://exchange.lse.ac.uk/humanResources/recruitment/jobsAtLSE/jobDescriptionsAndPersonSpecifications/2208TF/2208TFJD.pdf>
<https://exchange.lse.ac.uk/humanResources/recruitment/jobsAtLSE/jobDescriptionsAndPersonSpecifications/2208TF/2208TFPS.pdf>
<https://exchange.lse.ac.uk/humanResources/recruitment/jobsAtLSE/pdfs/personalDetailsAndEqualOppsMonitoringForm.pdf>
<https://exchange.lse.ac.uk/humanResources/Word/personaldetailsform.doc>
|). If you cannot download the pack, email
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | or call
020 7955 6183 quoting reference 22/08/TF.

The closing date for receipt of applications is:
5.30pm on 14 July 2009. Regrettably, we are
unable to accept any late applications.

Details are also at:

http://www2.lse.ac.uk/humanResources/recruitment/jobsAtLSE/currentVacancies.aspx#22/08/TF