From:
Antonella Rancan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 23:59:49 +0200
If I remember correctly Sidney Weintraub used for the first time the term "bastard Keynesianism" in a letter he wrote to Joan Robinson (I think in 1961)  with reference to American Keynesians who followed Samuelson's 45 degree diagram.
I will let you know more in detail the date of the letter.
Antonella Rancan