From:
"Wells, Julian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:55:04 +0000
It seems that this is not merely a historical matter; see

	http://www.unescobkk.org/news/article/breaking-with-bad-history-sharing-pasts-in-south-east-asia-through-new-teaching-materials/

Julian

Dr Julian Wells
Director of Studies
Economics

Office: PR HH 0012
Phone: +44 (0)20 8417 2341

staff web-page: http://fass.kingston.ac.uk/staff/cv.php?staffnum=287
personal web-site: http://staffnet.kingston.ac.uk/~ku32530

Principal lecturer in economics
School of Economics, History and Politics
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Kingston University
Penrhyn Road
Kingston-upon-Thames