From:
Barkley Rosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:45:19 -0500
Peter Klein,

You are right that most of the time after some point, Hayek seems to
have identified himself in publications by "F.A. Hayek," which might
be a safe way for Dave Colander to go.  However, I am looking at a
copy in my office of The Constitution of Liberty, which amazingly
still has its dust jacket.  Inside on the title page, he is "F.A.
Hayek," but on the back on the dust cover is a photo of him with
"Friedrich A. Hayek" underneath.  For certain he never identified
himself as "Frederick Hayek" in any case.

Barkley Rosser