AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2014 17:23:40 +0000
From:
Lesley Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Tracey Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Tracey,  Just reminding you that we will be offering a year's subscription to Ancestry.ca/World Deluxe - value $299.00.  :)

Les

LESLEY ANDERSON                                   Consultant

Ancestry.ca
613.834.0401
613.447.6477

Customer Service   1-800-958-9073
M-F - 10 am-10 pm    Weekends -10 am-6 pm

24 Mercer St. 3rd floor
Toronto, Ontario
M5V 1H3