AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Boden, Stewart (MGS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Boden, Stewart (MGS)
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:05:22 -0400
Division:        Archives of Ontario
Position Title:  SENIOR MANAGER, OUTREACH & PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Job Term:        1 Temporary (12 months)
Location:        134 Ian MacDonald Boulevard, Toronto, M7A 2C5, Toronto
Region
Compensation Group:    Management Compensation Plan
Salary:          $76,726.00 - $100,240.00 per annum
Posting Status:  Open
Job Code:        AGA21 - General Administration AM-21
Schedule:        6
Category:        Management and General
Job ID:          31692

The Archives of Ontario is seeking a results-oriented, dynamic and
innovative individual to provide strategic management and leadership in
the development and delivery of innovative outreach and partnership
development programming.

You will:
*effectively lead, develop and manage change initiatives related to
outreach and partnership development services and programs
*lead the development of goals and objectives, targets and performance
indicators to measure the success of the outreach and partnership
development programs
*develop strategic plans and initiatives to identify and establish
operational and strategic partnerships
*lead the analysis, research, assessment of private and public best
practices regarding outreach and partnership development programs and
initiatives
*provide leadership in issues and risk management
*manage the Government of Ontario's art collection
*manage human and financial resources

What we are looking for:

Technical Knowledge:
*demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Archives of Ontario
vision, priorities and strategies
*ability to interpret relevant acts, legislation including the Archives
and Recordkeeping, Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy,
Municipal and Education acts
*sound knowledge of outreach programming and partnership development
methodologies and practices
*knowledge of results-based planning, business process reengineering and
change management principles

Relationship Management:
*knowledge of customer relationship management, quality assurance
standards, risk management, controllership principles and business
performance measures
*you have business relationship, partnership development, stakeholder
management skills

Leadership, Financial Management Skills:
*you have demonstrated leadership and management skills, demonstrated
financial management and budgeting skills

Communication Skills:
*you have strong communication skills, both oral and written

Posting Date:  Thursday, October 21, 2010
Closing Date:  Thursday, November 4, 2010 11:59 pm EST

How to apply:  You must apply online.
You must show how you meet what we are looking for clearly, completely
and concisely. We rely on the information you provide to us.
Read the job specification to make sure you understand this job.
OPS employees are required to quote their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number when
applying.
If you need help applying, contact the Toronto Recruitment Centre at
1-866-994-8808.

Remember: The deadline to apply is Thursday, November 4, 2010 11:59 pm
EST.  Late applications will not be accepted.

Note: We thank you for your interest; however, we will contact you only
if we choose you for further screening or an interview.

T-MG-31692/10

The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer.
We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.