AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Anna St. Onge" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna St. Onge
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 17:27:48 -0400
Good afternoon:

I thought folks might like to read one firecracker of a protest letter
that our Graduate History Students' Association posted today on their
blog responding to the proposed cuts to LAC, the NADP and the
"Understanding Canada" program.

http://ghsayorku.wordpress.com/stop-the-cuts/

best,
Anna St.Onge

--
Anna St.Onge
Archivist, Digital Projects and Outreach

www.library.yorku.ca/ccm/ArchivesSpecialCollections

Over 3000+ images from the Toronto Telegram are now searchable online at:
http://pi.library.yorku.ca/dspace/handle/10315/1478/browse?type=series

Scott Library is building #25 on the Keele Campus map available at:
www.yorku.ca/yorkweb/maps/keele.htm