AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Archives Advisor (Iona)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Archives Advisor (Iona)
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 19:50:25 -0400
For those not on Arcan-L Dr. Caron resigned as Head of Library and Archives
Canada this afternoon.

Iona McCraith, Archives Advisor
Archives Association of Ontario
Phone: 705-277-1309; Mobile: 705-772-1309
Fax: 705-277-2091
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://aao-archivists.ca