AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Clay Thibodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Thibodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:56:41 +0000
Proust's 'In Search of Lost Time' has an archivist and an historian who compete with each other at parties over such important topics as when the local apple season ends, and what exactly is hay fever (the archivist explains that it's the fashionable complaint of the day).

Clay Thibodeau, BA, MA, MAS
Archivist
George Brown College

416.415.5000 ext 4771