AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Paul Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:22:25 -0400
I'm assuming that the Board will take the necessary steps to ensure
that personal information protected under statute will be shared with
Becker Associates only after it has been contractually limited to
protect the interests of the membership? (Assuming that the contractor
was contractually limited in its use of protected information in the
first contract, and that our information was destroyed at the
cessation of the contract, and that new information must be
transmitted to them as part of this most recent request to assist.)

pjh