AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:32:55 -0500
Apologies for any cross posting but AAOLIST members may be interested in
some of the publications described below and more fully on the attached file
and now available from the Society of American Archivists.  In particular I
bring to your attention two of them:
Implementing Preservation Management, by Nancy Marelli,  archivist at
Concordia Univerity, published in1996. Still a most excellent reference
work, especially for those who have done a preservation assessment and say
"Now what do I do?"

Also I recommend the new publication Moviing Archives: The Experience of
Eleven Archivists, edited by John Newman and Walter Jones, 2002.

Iona McCraith
AAO Preservation Consultant
Bethany, Ontario
Tel: (705) 277-1309