From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
For some time I have been telling people that there would be a website for
my paper from the HOPE and HES conferences this year. The basic version of
the paper is now up and completely accessible.

The paper: "What is Truth" in Capital Theory: Five Stories (and Some
Questions) Relevant to the Evaluation of Frank H. Knight's Contributions
to the Capital Controversy, by Ross B. Emmett. [a short version of the
paper is to appear in the supplement to HOPE from this year's HOPE
conference].

The URL:

http://www.augustana.ab.ca/~emmettr/Capital/

A frames version of the paper is still under development (accessible from
the same URL), and I'll announce that when it's ready.

Feel free to email me comments.

Ross

Ross B. Emmett                Editor, HES and Co-manager CIRLA-L
Augustana University College
Camrose, Alberta CANADA   T4V 2R3
voice: (403) 679-1517   fax: (403) 679-1129
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]