AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Karen Teeple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:54:58 -0400
For those of you who are unable to pull up the attachment, please see message below.  I apologize for the delay in posting this invitation.

Michael Moir is moving on !!! After nine years as City Bag Piper (and
occasionally directing the Corporate Records, Archives and Corporate Printing programs) Michael is packing up his chanters and drones for a move to the greener pastures of York University.

We invite you to come and wish Michael the best on his new venture.

Please see details below: