AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Matt Szybalski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:17:16 -0500
I am trying to organize a writing of the Academy of Certified Archivists'
exam in Toronto this year . Five applicants are needed to hold the exam in
Toronto. Please contact me off list if you are interested.

The exam will be held on August 17, 2005 and the application must be in by
May 15. Please tick the Pick Your Sitebox on the application and write in
Toronto.

For more information on the Academy of Certified Archivists visit
www.certifiedarchivists.org   .

 Matt Szybalski
Assistant Manager
Scotiabank Group Archives