AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:01:39 -0400
7bit
From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Dear List members.

I teach in the Collections Conservation and Management  program at Sir
Sandford Fleming College in Peterborough.  I am seeking samples of iron gall
ink on documents that anyone would be willing to donate to me from culled
documents in their collection.  I want the documents to use with my students
to demonstrate how to test and identify iron gall ink.  If anyone has
material they could donate please contact me off the list.

Iona McCraith
Preservation Consultant
Archives Association of Ontario
Tel: (705) 277-1309  Fax: (705) 277-2091
e-mail: [log in to unmask]