AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
ARCHIVES ARCHIVES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:33:56 -0400
I have been trying to get an answer as to whether or not I should ask
administration about this.  We can meet the requirements the office needs
but if I can't get an acknowlegement on this item there is not point in my
getting information for the board to consider.  We are not far from the
403, and we have the option of being able to have students work their
volunteer hours and do co-op placements.  So I would like to know if this
would be worth my time in asking the school board administration about
this.

Dan Walker
Grand Erie Education Archives

E-Mails Scanned for Viruses, Spam and Offensive Content.