AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Sarah Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:39:20 -0500
Hello,

The Multicultural History Society of Ontario is in need of a
promotions/marketing officer to develop a promotional campaign for our
new digital archive website, scheduled to launch in early 2015.

We need someone  to provide recommendations on promotional strategies
and targeted marketing for key audiences (teachers/students,
researchers, cultural
organizations and community groups) as well as the general public. We
are hoping for an individual who could also possibly assist in
designing and producing publicity documents (electronic and hard copy)
and implement promotional strategies. We are looking for someone with
experience in not-for-profit marketing/promotions, ideally in the
archival/heritage sector

This would be a contract position and I am reaching out to everyone to
see if they have any consultants or individuals to recommend.

Thanks,

Sarah Warner
Outreach Coordinator
Multicultural History Society of Ontario
416-979-2973