AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Loryl MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Loryl MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:50:00 -0500
"Of all the national assets, Archives are the most precious: They are
the gift of one generation to another and the extent of our care of them
marks the extent of our civilization." Arthur G. Doughty, Dominion of
Canada Archivist, 1904-1935.

Celebrate Ontario's most precious asset - our archival heritage!

Please join us for a reception in honour of Archives Awareness Week and
of the official launch of the Archives of Ontario's 100th Anniversary
poster.

When: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Tuesday, April 8th, 2003
Where: City of Toronto Archives, 255 Spadina Road, Toronto
Refreshments will be served.

R.S.V.P. by April 1st, 2003 to Ms. Marianne Henskens at
(416) 533-9592 or [log in to unmask]