AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Brian Masschaele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Masschaele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 09:00:05 -0400
AAO members, a reminder that the MAIG Annual General Meeting will take place at the AAO conference on Wednesday, June 11th as a breakfast meeting.  All are welcome as many of the issues we discuss are of interest to any community archives!  My hope is that all will assemble at 7:30 am (sorry) so we can start by 7:45 am to complete our business before the opening session.  The breakfast meeting concept worked well for us last year and led to a higher attendance given its timing as part of the main stream of the conference so we are sticking with it this year.

The meeting will take place at the Breakfast Coop, Sam Sorbara Hall, St. Michael's College.  Below is an agenda for the meeting.  Please RSVP to me so we can gauge attendance.  Thanks,

Brian Masschaele, Chair
Municipal Archives Interest Group

MAIG AGM AGENDA
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11TH, 2003
ST. MICHAEL'S COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO

1. Welcoming remarks and approval of the agenda - Chair

2. Adoption of Minutes of 2002 AGM (June 21st, 2002) and Open House Minutes (October 5th, 2002)

3. Guest Speaker - Karin Foster, Grey County Archives

4. Municipal Act Update (draft:  mention AMO link, MW rebuttal)

5. Liaison Activity (AMCTO Committee, AAO / Heritage and Privacy, Archives Act)

6. Resource Guide Update and Feedback

7. 2003 MAIG Open House

8. Other Business

9. Election of Officers