AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 10:25:58 -0400
Brian M., I think you make some good arguments about the need to expand
our skill sets.  Whether we enjoy this aspect of not, we can't seem to
get away from the administrative side of archival management.  Of
course, the alternative is that perhaps administrators with a
comprehensive knowledge of archives should take care of that aspect
while the archivists get on with what generally attracted them to the
profession in the first place.

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Dubeau
Acting University Archivist & Head, Special Collections