From:
Alex Millmow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:54:39 +0000
Colleagues

  my last missive mis-spelt two of the speakers' names

Tony Aspromourgos   is presenting a paper  on 'Keynes, Public debt and the complex of interest rates'.

And Geoff Brooke is presenting a paper with Antony Endres on 'The Economists on New Zealand's population; problems and policies'

The conference has been organised by my colleague,  William Coleman, who has prepared an excellent  programme of speakers to mark the 30th anniversary conference

Kind regards

Alex Millmow

Associate Professor in Economics
Federation Business School
and
President of the History of Economic Thought Society of Australia