From:
[log in to unmask] (GREG RANSOM)
Date:
================= HES POSTING =================
I have made my HES Vancouver conference paper "The Significance
of Myth and Misunderstanding in Social Science Narrative:  Opening
Access to Friedrich Hayek's Copernican Revolution in Economics"
available on the Internet at:

http://members.gnn.com/logosapien/hayekmyth.htm

For those whom I still owe a copy of this paper, if you can
access the paper in this way over the Internet it would help to
economize on my own limited resources.

I have also place a web page of important quotes on or about
Friedrich Hayek by leading economists and research scientists on
the Internet at:

http://members.gnn.com/logosapien/hayekquote.htm

Anyone interest in Friedrich Hayek or the development of
20th century economics will be sure to find something of interest
here.  The standard ethics of citation and attribution apply.

I have also place a working paper on the general economics of science
on the Internet.  Anyone interested in the work of Polanyi, Hayek,
Ghiselin, or Kuhn will find this paper useful.  This (and my other papers)
is a working paper, so comments and suggestions would be greately
appreciated.  The paper is at:

http://members.gnn.com/logosapien/scienceplan.htm

All of these working papers and a number of other closely related
papers can be accessed by going to my Home Page on the World Wide Web
at:

http://members.gnn.com/logosapien/ransom.htm

Let me know if you have any problems, or would prefer a hard copy
of these working papers.

Greg Ransom
Dept. of Philosophy
UC-Riverside