From:
Catherine Herfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2019 12:28:13 -0400
Dear colleagues,

Harro Maas and myself will organize the second one-day workshop entitled 'Current Research on the
History of Economics in Switzerland and Beyond' on June 4, 2109 at the University of Zurich and we
would hereby like to warmly invite you to participate.

As in 2018, the primary goal of this workshop is to strengthen the network of scholars in Switzerland
who work on topics in the history of economics, methodology of economics, and economic history. The
workshop setting will be rather informal to allow for active scholarly exchange. We will also have a
program with a set of wonderful speakers, who will present their current research project. Please find
the program attached.

While participation is free, please register by sending an email to [log in to unmask] by May 15,
2019. We look forward to welcoming many of you in Zurich.

Best,

Catherine Herfeld
Harro Maas