AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Paul Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 22:38:40 -0400
I wholeheartedly agree Brian. As one of only a few provincial and territorial archival organizations that may actually survive the cuts, it is more important than ever that Ontario archivists stand up as one voice, and say "this line and no further!" and then move that line back until our colleagues in other provinces and territories have access to the services that they need to support the national community. The AAO (and the OCA before it) were formed through a sense of indomitable will and determination to give Archives a voice in this province. That voice shall not fall silent.

I have already contacted my MP. I encourage others to do so. Danielle has already posted fact sheets and other tools. Use them.

"Of all national assets, archives are the most precious...". You all know the rest.

Paul Henry
Ottawa

Sent from my iMac