AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Simon Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2013 00:24:20 +0000
I see. Your letter made it seem as if you had rejected the notion of making the donation to the AAO and instead overcompensated the members with Tim cards. I do feel strangely comforted that it was your own money spent on the poison-pushing evil empire, though I still think it is shoddy not to have consulted the members who made the overpayment in the first place what form the reimbursement should have taken. The guy I gave the cards to seemed very pleased in any case.
Regards,
Simon Rogers

sent by mobile device, apologies for any typos.