From:
S1MBM@ISUVAX
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1992 00:33:36 -0500
Michael O, I used "deconstructed" as a verb.  Your insistence on the noun
"deconstruction" displays your distaste for that noun, but dodges the
issue suggested in my use of the verb.  Your conclusion that Huck
succeeds in 'probably
' getting himself hung seems wistfully, unhelpfully romantic to me, and
the unnerving notion that the individual succeeds as such in the course
of being extinguished as such sets up yet another self-deconstructing
discourse.

sincerely,
michael mcdonald