From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
Since several people have pointed out that most of the classic
texts are in the public domain, let me add that at least Smith's
*WN* is available by gopher.  I can't find the gopher server at
the moment (it's in one of the philosophy gophers, maybe UC
Irvine) but will try to post the info when I find it again.

Also, there is a project to put the collected Marx-Engels works
on gopher.  I've tried to access it, but it always times out on
me.

Several of us discussed the possibility of creating a library of
electronic texts in the history of economic thought at the
European meetings, and I think there will be some progress made
in that direction in the future.  I'll post something about that
next week, when I have some time.

Ross

Ross B. Emmett, Augustana Univesity College, Camrose, Alberta
CANADA   T4V 2R3   voice: (403) 679-1517   fax: (403) 679-1129
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]