Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 11:43:08 GMT
Chris
 I have heard Norman Dietz read a Twain short story called "MY WATCH".
He came to our library system and did a program. He was terrific!!

I know his audio books have gotten good reviews. He is a treat to listen to.
Recorded Books, Inc., whose catalog I think you have also has a good
reputation. They do quality work. Borrow one from the library or rent one
from Recorded Books to try before you buy. They rent to individuals.
And many public libraries carry audiobooks. Norman is not only a talented
reader and actor, but a nice guy who does great programs. He is currently
offering one called "Mark Twain and Me: a few good yarns from the pair of
us", a hour of laughter and wisdom, and classic stories.

Library Journal says "Mark Twain's [Writing] comes alive...narrated by
Norman Dietz."

Publisher's Weekly says "Dietz reads beautifully."

Wilson Library Bulletin says "Reading...so intimate and familiar as to
transport the reader."

The Bookwatch says "Spellbinding. One of the finest."

For more program information Norman can be reached at :

Theatre in The Works
Post Office Box 218
Orient, Long Island, New York  11957-3602

Phone 516-323-3602

Recorded Books, Inc. for catalogs or info.: 1-800-638-1304

Don't miss a chance to hear Norman. He is terrific!

BTW, I get no fee for the commercial. ha!ha!

Mary Lou Caskey, Asst. Director
Mid-York Library System
Utica, NY  13502