From:
[log in to unmask] (Roderick Hay)
Date:
I have added several new titles to my archive of economics texts.

1. Lloyd, W.F., Lecture on the Notion of Value.
2. Malthus, T.R., The Nature of Rent.
3. Malthus, T.R., Observations on the Corn Laws
4. Veblen, T., The Barbarian Status of Women
5. Veblen, T., The Beginnings of Ownership
6. Veblen, T., The Irksomeness of Work
7. Hume, D., On the Jealousy of Trade
8. Hume, D., On Public Credit
9. Hume, D., On Taxes
10. Turgot, J., Reflections on the Formation and Distribution of Wealth
11. Beccaria, C., A Discourse on Public Economy
12. Kovalevsky, M., Modern Customs and Ancient Laws in Russia
13. Simmel, G., The Philosophy of Value
14. Simmel, G., How is Society Possible?

Address: http://www.socsci.mcmaster.ca/~econ
Then Undergraduate Course Material, Then Economics 3LL3

Please report any difficulties.

                Rod