From:
Richard Tuerk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 19:06:05 -0600
The following is a call for papers that may be of interest to some of the
people on twain-l.  I now have several presentations on _A Connecticut
Yankee_.  I'd welcome additional presentations on Twain's fantasy works.

Rich Tuerk

CALL FOR PAPERS

Southwest/Texas Popular Culture Association
Annual Conference

February 8-10
Adams Mark Hotel
Tulsa, Oklahoma

The area chair for fantasy and science fiction seeks submissions on any
aspect of fantasy and science fiction.  Especially welcome are submissions
involving children's literature and film.

E-mail or hardcopy submissions are welcome.  Please submit abstracts of
around 200 words by December 5, 1995.

Richard Tuerk
East Texas State University