From:
[log in to unmask] (Tiziano Raffaelli)
Date:
Marshall Studies Bulletin is a yearly publication started in 1991 and
distributed free of charge throughout the world. John Whitaker is the
chairman of the Board, whose other members are Giacomo Becattini, Marco
Dardi, Peter Groenewegen, Alon Kadish and John Maloney. I act as managing
editor of the Bulletin, whose publication is currently based in Florence.
Issue n. 4 has now been printed and those who are not yet in our list and
want to receive the Bulletin can write to my e-mail address that is given
below.
We also welcome articles and reviews related to Alfred Marshall's thought
and life. Please send them to

Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche
Via Curtatone, 1
50123 FIRENZE - Italy.