Date:
Ross et al,
I have been using the music and great works of art of each period
contemporaneous
with each great economist.  I have slides, tape selections and "program
notes"
explaining it all briefly ---- My daughter who is a professional musician
helped select the material and wrote notes that explained the music as well
as linking it to the econ.  It works really well for me.   If you would
like
to discuss it further, contact me [log in to unmask] or call
714-454-8053.
I have no immediate way of providing others with the slides or tapes but
maybe
we can work something out if you are interested.   Murray Wolfson