From:
[log in to unmask] (Tiziano Raffaelli)
Date:

Thanks to those who sent their request to be included in the list of
people receiving the Marshall Studies Bulletin. I am glad there is so
much interest in our initiative. The requests have been forwarded to our
correspondents in order to minimize the cost of mailing the Bulletin.
Anyone who asked for it should receive the 1994 issue by the end of the
year. If, for any reason, this will not happen, please contact me again.
>From the next issue (1995), the Bulletin will have an electronic edition
to be consulted by Internet users. I will provide detailed information
as soon as possible.
Thanks again,
Tiziano Raffaelli
e-mail: [log in to unmask]