From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
Forwarded by Ross B. Emmett.

The Program in Human Sciences at George Washington University is happy to
announce its new homepage, located at  http://www.gwu.edu/~humsci.

We hope in time to make this site a valuable resource for researchers
doing interdisciplinary work in the human sciences.  To that end, we
invite you to examine the pages and send along suggestions for ways in
which they might be improved.  The pages are very much in their infancy,
so it will be useful to hear what would be worthwhile to include.

We also invite our colleagues in the Washington DC area to the inaugural
lecture in the Human Sciences series. On Friday September 22, Larry
Kritzman will speak on "The Nostalgia for the Subject, or the Righting of
French Intellectual Thought."  Details on the web page.

Jeffrey Jerome Cohen              (202)994-6180   fax (202)994-7915
Associate Director, Program in the Human Sciences
The George Washington University            Washington DC 20052
    Human Sciences Homepage:  http://www.gwu.edu/~humsci

Ross B. Emmett, Augustana University College, Camrose, Alberta
CANADA   T4V 2R3   voice: (403) 679-1517   fax: (403) 679-1129
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]