From:
[log in to unmask] (Roderick Hay)
Date:
Kevin: You have indicated that post-modernism raises interesting
questions, that I never doubted. It's the answers that I have trouble
making any sense of.

Robin: Neo-classical theory may be right or wrong, but at least its
statements are meaningful. It was Bob Dylan who said "Don't criticise
what you don't understand" Advice that I am obviously not following.

David Harvey has good criticism of post modern thought, that I recommend.
He talks about economics and the recent economic changes.
Bryan Palmer has a good book on the subject with respect to social history.

        Rod