From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

Forwarded from HOPOS-L by Ross Emmett.

Dear friends of the Institute Vienna Circle, dear collegues,
we are proud to announce our brand new homepage on the World Wide Web. The
URL is:
        http://www.univie.ac.at/philosophie/ivc/ivc-e.html
for the english starting point, and
         http://www.univie.ac.at/philosophie/ivc/ivc-d.html
for the german version.

The file-system was designed to render as much information as possible in
short time, so we limited graphics to the necessary degree. The site is
still under construction, though the main appearance is final.

Future supplements will contain abstracts of past lectures and conferences
as well as pictures of important persons of the Vienna Circle.

The layout was created by Janos Bekesi.

Visit our Homepage and enjoy browsing the history and the plans of the
Institute Vienna Circle!

Have a nice day... ;-)

INSTITUTE VIENNA CIRCLE
Museumstrasse 5/2/19
A-1070 Vienna                         Tel./Fax: (++43 1) 52 61 005
AUSTRIA                               E-mail:   [log in to unmask]
IVC now on the World Wide Web:

"http://www.univie.ac.at/philosophie/ivc/ivc-e.html"