From:
Jiri Rada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 17:14:33 +1300
Kia Ora again from beautiful Wellington, New Zealand.

Our Team is working on a huge evidence-based health promotion project.  The
aim is to develop guidelines for a regional health authority to purchase health
promotion programs which are effective and efficient...

Do you know of any REVIEWS of the Effectiveness of Health Promotion
interventions re: SIDS (cot death), EXERCISE, and ORAL health. Any
literature, key articles, names of key people, etc. will be greatly appreciated.

Also, any framework in the field of evidence-based he promotion would be
extremely useful... we would love to compare notes.

Any names references, ideas, comments, published or unpublished reports etc
would be greatly appreciated.

We look forward to hearing from you soon - PLEEEEEEZE!

THANKS for your time and your help!

May the Force be with You!

Jiri Rada
Senior Lecturer in Public Health