From:
Jim Frankish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:41:03 -0700
Thanks Doug. This is a great resource. Jim

At 10:04 AM 8/2/01 -0700, you wrote:
>We have gathered a lot of web documents on preventing violence through
>school-community action at:
>http://www.safehealthyschools.org
>Select the "safe schools" on the left hand margin.
>
>The site provides links to over 2000 research and resource documents
>organized by topics.
>
>Doug McCall
>Executive Director
>Canadian Association for School Health
>
>At 03:06 PM 7/5/01 +0000, you wrote:
>>Hi again,
>>
>>I am passing this request for information about best practices
>>for addressing youth violence, hoping that someone out there can help.
>>I will forward any responses posted to the list to Cari and Christina,
>>or you can reply directly to them at the addresses below.
>>Thanks, Susan Lilley

Dr. C. James Frankish, BC Health Research Scholar
Associate Director, Institute of Health Promotion Research
Associate Professor, Faculty of Graduate Studies
Member, Division of Population Health & Health Services Research
Department of Health Care & Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine
University of British Columbia
Room 308, LPC Building, 2206 East Mall Vancouver BC V6T 1Z3
Ph:6048229205  Fax:6048229210
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web Site http:\\www.ihpr.ubc.ca