From:
Jim Frankish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:19:30 -0700
>Do anyone have guidelines (legal/ethical) guidelines on adolescent
>participation in behavioural research. We are struggling with the issue of
>the need for parental vs teen consent for research on issues such as
>drugs, sex, tobacco, etc. Thanks Jim

Dr. C. James Frankish, BC Health Research Scholar
Associate Director, Institute of Health Promotion Research
Associate Professor, Faculty of Graduate Studies
Member, Division of Population Health & Health Services Research
Department of Health Care & Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine
University of British Columbia
Room 308, LPC Building, 2206 East Mall Vancouver BC V6T 1Z3
Ph:6048229205  Fax:6048229210
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web Site http:\\www.ihpr.ubc.ca