Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

Dear HES'ers

My name is Ilona Haderer; I'm a student of economics (8th semester) at the
University of St. Gallen (Switzerland).
For my special essay I have to write this summer, which is a six weeks work,
I'm searching
for some interesting subjects concerning the history of economics of the past
50 years.
I would be grateful if anyone could suggest me subjects that can be handled in
that period of time.
Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,
Ilona Haderer

FROM THE LIST MANAGER:
Please reply directly to [log in to unmask], not to the HES list.