From:
Blake Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 22:15:30 -0400
Alison referred to a health promotion listserv moderated by Bo Haglund that
has featured discussion of a "settings approach". Could you share the
listserv address with us Alison? We're editting a book on this topic for
Sage and would welcome the opportunity to tap in. Irv Rootman forwarded a
segment of the discussion to me, but without the listserv address or info
on how to subscribe. Other folks on CLICK4HP might also be interested.

As for the topic you raise about community development in health, what is
your sense of the significance of the distinction between community
development for health promotion versus health promotion for community
development?