From:
Blake Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 22:16:05 -0400
Despite the US focus, I think this will be of interest to several of you on
this discussion group. Apologies for possible cross-postings.

For those interested in related reading, I recommend the following:

David Korten's WHEN CORPORATIONS RULE THE WORLD (1996, Kumerian Press, West
Hartford, CT)

Ed Finn  "The Corporate Strategy" CANADIAN FORUM July/Aug '96: 6-8.

Linda McQuaig SHOOTING THE HIPPO  (1995, Penguin)

------------forwarded message  (from CD4URBAN listserv--------------