Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2023 16:59:35 -0700
8bit
Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
If anyone is an expert on Twain's whereabouts in New York, I would like
to determine exactly where the Manhattan Wharf, that the Quaker City
departed from in 1867, is located.  There are plenty of maps of old New
York docks but none that I know of that identify this particular dock.
I would like to get a precise location for my maps.

--
/Unaffiliated Geographer and Twain aficionado/