Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 May 1994 01:17:41 -0400
Does anyone have an approximate idea what would be a fair price for a copy
of the _Autobiography_, Paine ed., 2 vols., Harper 1924 first edition, in
good condition?  A friend has come across one and offered it to me; he
has no idea what it's worth & neither do I; I want to pay him fairly for
it, if I can afford it.

NOTE: I'M NOT INTERESTED IN RESELLING IT, in case any speculator/collector-
type folks are lurking on the list & hoping to pick something up on the
cheap.
This is not an advertisement, just an inquiry.

Related subject: Is Nick Karanovitch on this list?  Nick, if you're out
there, this is something you'd know about.  What's a reasonable price for
a hungry grad student to pay for an _MTA_?

Thanks--
Bill Millard