From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
=================== HES POSTING =====================

[NOTE: This message originally appeared on our sister list EH.Res.--RBE]

I am looking for a list of books, pamphlets, articles and other
publications which highly influenced the development of the Western
economy and evolution of economic though in the last 300 years. (The most
preferable with the dates of the first publication and abstracts).

I am working in evolutionary economics and economics of technological
change. In fact  I am not a historian of economic development but  I need
that list to test some hypothesis flowing from my interest in evolutionary
approach to economic development. Thank you in advance,

Witold Kwasnicki
Associate Professor of Economics
Institute of Economics and Social Sciences
Wroclaw University of Technology
e-mail: [log in to unmask]