From:
[log in to unmask] (Bill Campbell)
Date:
Louisiana State University has an interesting collection of portraits
of famous economists of the late 19th-early 20th century.  These were
prints collected by Richard Ely (whose portrait bust is in our mail
room).  There are 25 including German historical school types, Schmoller,
Roscher, but also some Brits and Americans.  I am trying to collect
portraits of famous economists, social thinkers, political figures
connected with economic policy changes.  If anyone is interested in
having a Windows Wallpaper (bmp file) or JPG files of famous economists
please write me at my E-Mail address: [log in to unmask]
Thanks, Bill Campbell