From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

------- Forwarded from CHEIRON by Ross B. Emmett -------

Frederick Winslow Taylor On-line

A prototype of the Taylor archive has been created to provide access
to papers from the Frederick Winslow Taylor Collection at the Stevens
Institute of Technology. I am asking individuals who have a scholarly
interest in Taylor and Scientific Management to participate in a study
investigating the use of the archive. With your help, the archive can be
improved to support on-line research. Please point your web browser to
http://attila.stevens-tech.edu/~rdowns and read about the project, use the
archive, and participate in my study investigating the use of the archive.

Thank you.

Robert R. Downs                    [log in to unmask]
Doctoral Student of Information Management and Designer
F. W. Taylor Project         http://attila.stevens-tech.edu/~rdowns
S. C. Williams Library
Stevens Institute of Technology
Castle Point on the Hudson