From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:

http://cs.muohio.edu/Archives/hes/mar-95/0006.html

The editorial is called "Are history of economics and history of economic
thought the same?" and there is a conversation thread about that message
which you can follow through the archive.

I have also recently created a web site for a related paper, which is my
own reflection on Schabas' article. The paper is
entitled: Reflections on "Breaking Away": Economics as Science and the
History of Economics and the History of Science." It was the paper I
presented at the Department of Economics Conference at the University of
Manitoba in September 1995 on "History of Economics: Is it 'History' or
'Economics'?" (my report on that conference was posted to HES in October
1995, and will eventually find its way into the HES list archives in the
next few weeks). Unfortunately, our server is down
today, but you may be able to access the paper in the next few days. The
URL is:

http://www.augustana.ab.ca/~emmettr/Breaking_Away/

Ross

[There's also a link to this page from the editorial on the HES Web site:
http://cs.muohio.edu/~HisEcSoc/Resources/Editorials/Weintraub --E-MS]

Ross B. Emmett                Editor, HES and Co-manager CIRLA-L
Augustana University College
Camrose, Alberta CANADA   T4V 2R3
voice: (403) 679-1517   fax: (403) 679-1129
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]