From:
[log in to unmask] (Greg Ransom)
Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

Some subscribers to this list may find the following paper abstract of
"Methodology and the Birth of Modern Cosmological Inquiry" by Gale & Shanks
of interest.  The abstract was posted to the historical sciences list run
by Bob O'Hara, and it deals with some of the issues recently discussed on
HES.

Greg Ransom