From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
=================== HES POSTING =======================

[An economics student in Brazil recently wrote Sam Williamson the following
letter (some parts are deleted here). Sam forwarded the letter to me, and
I thought I'd ask those better acquainted with the literature than I to
respond. If you want to respond, please write the student directly: "Ivan Nei Silva de
Oliveira"
<[log in to unmask]>. DO NOT HIT "REPLY" UNLESS YOU
HAVE A RESPONSE WHICH YOU THINK THE ENTIRE LIST WOULD BENEFIT FROM
HEARING. -- RBE]

I am currently the requirements for a degree in Economics. The topic of my
thesis is fiscal policy as discussed by the classics (Such as Say and
Ricardo) and John Maynard Keynes.

I have found it dificult to obtain information in Brazil and I am writing
to you as my last resort. Do you have any information (Books, Articles)
that relates to fiscal policy as discussed by the Classics and Keynes ?

If you have anything on these topics I would be grateful if you could send
me the titles of the articles and books.

Thanking you in advance for your time, I remain,

Truly yours,

Ivan Nei Silva de Oliveira
Piracicaba - Sao Paulo - Brazil